Want your story to be heard and noticed? Book printing lets you present your ideas, products, or services to clients and prospects in a unique, professional way.
Custom books provide an easy and effective way to communicate key messages to your audience. Books are useful tools in business for:
- Highlight the products you offer with enough space to explain them all in detail.
- Market your services and include customer testimonials.
- Create an informational packet for your customers or employees.
- Bring your business to life by including employee bios and a brief company history.
- Perfect bound books are great for publications with 30 pages or more. The cover is folded twice creating a seamless square spine which the pages are glued into. This gives the booklet a clean, professional look. Perfect binding is a great option for catalogs, magazines, lookbooks, and bigger manuals – up to 2” thick.
- Saddle stitch books are perfect for lower page count projects, like catalogs, manuals, pamphlets, or event programs. The booklet pages are laid together and stapled through the fold line. Square backing is an available option that mimics the spine of a perfect bound booklet without the cost.
- Spiral Bound – This booklet is ideal for higher page count projects – up to 1.5” thick. The covers and contents of the booklet are drilled, and a plastic spiral coil is run through the holes. This allows for full rotation of the pages, making it ideal for easy turning on manuals, cookbooks, and more.
Our main goal is to help you save money without sacrificing the quality of your project. Plain and simple! We offer trade prices for resellers. We pride ourselves in providing all of our Services in-house under one roof. We offer the following services: Offset Printing, Digital Printing, Packaging Printing, Graphic Design, Die cutting, Gluing, Folding, Foil Stamping, Embossing and Debossing, Bindery, UV Coating, and EEDM Mailing. All of these services are done in-house, we don’t outsource any of our work. This way we can keep an eye on your project from beginning to end. Quality is important to us.
Color Depot’s favorite color is GREEN. Our actions today will determine the kind of world we will be living in tomorrow. Please check out our Eco Friendly page to see what Color Depot does on a daily basis to keep our environment as clean as possible.
Our best form of advertising has always been customer referrals. We have a 99% retention rate on all of our Customers. Not only are they happy customers, but they’re happy customers that refer others to us. By providing great customer service and excellent quality with competitive prices, we are keeping our customers happy and coming back for more printing. Read some of our Customer Reviews and see for yourself why so many trust and recommend Color Depot!