DVD Packaging Printing
What is DVD Packaging printing exactly? DVD packaging is what’s needed to go along with your DVD to showcase what the DVD is and also to include crucial information that you want to share with your audience. Most DVD packaging printing will include information about that particular movie and pictures from that movie. If the DVD is a promotional item, the DVD packaging printing might include information on the company or product that it’s promoting. Your audience will determine if they want to purchase your DVD simply by looking at the packaging. Deciding on the type of DVD packaging printing and designing the proper design, is crucial to the success of your DVD.
As a movie producer, being able to produce DVDs and distribute it is a great marketing tool. Nowadays DVDs don’t need to be mass produced. We are capable of printing and replicating short run quantities. Same is true for CD Packaging Printing and Blu Ray Packaging Printing. We can help you with every step of the process. If you’re a replication/duplication company or a reseller, ask us about our special Trade Program offering discounted reseller pricing.
Color depot offers a variety of creative and high quality DVD packaging printing options:
- DVD Mailers – these are 5″ mailers that basically look like an envelope that has your information printed on it. You place your DVD in the mailer and seal the tab. This DVD Mailer printing is great simple way of portraying your DVD information and storing your DVD without having to purchase an actual DVD case.
- DVD Sleeves – these are similar to the mailers, with the exception that these don’t have the tab, so you won’t be able to seal it closed. It’s basically an envelope with the top open for you to be able to insert your DVD in there. This DVD Sleeve printing is a cost effective way of packaging and distributing your DVD.
- DVD Booklets – these are the small saddle stitched (stapled) booklets that go into a DVD case and will have all the info about the particular DVD. We offer DVD booklet printing in: 8pg, 12pg, 16pg, and 20pg.
- DVD Digipaks – these are the full packaging for a DVD without having to use a plastic case. We print on both sides of the digipak and it is die cut and folded so that you can place one ore more plastic digi trays inside and be able to place your DVD inside the tray. DVD digipak printing enables you to fully print on all sides of your packaging. We offer 4 panel, 6 panel, and 8panel DVD digipaks, with the option of 1 or more trays.
- DVD Folders – these are similar to the booklets, however they are just folded, rather then stapled. There are different types of folds, depending on the number of pages in the DVD folder. We offer dvd folder printing in: 4pg, 6pg, and 8pg.
- DVD Inserts – these are thin two page inserts that go into the dvd case. We offer DVD insert printing with variety of turnarounds and options.
- DVD Wraps – these go inside the DVD case, wrapping the entire case from front to back, basically the cover of the case. DVD wrap printing is a cost effective way to showcase your DVD.
The printing, die cutting, and gluing of our packaging occurs all under one roof at our warehouse. We take great pride in providing all of our services in-house without outsourcing any of our work. This allows us to keep a close eye on your project from beginning to end. Packaging printing is one of our specialties, especially Media Packaging. If you already have a graphic designer and your file is ready to go, our pricing is competitive without comprising quality. Contact us for a quote and we can get started on your DVD packaging printing! If you don’t have a graphic designer and need help designing your DVD packaging printing, our graphic design team is standing by ready to help you design your DVD packaging printing.
Our main goal is to help you save money without sacrificing the quality of your project. Plain and simple! We offer trade prices for your DVD Packaging printing. We pride ourselves in providing all of our Services in-house under one roof. We offer the following services: Offset Printing, Digital Printing, Packaging Printing, Graphic Design, Die cutting, Gluing, Foil Stamping, Embossing and Debossing, Bindery, UV Coating, and EEDM Mailing. All of these services are done in-house, we don’t outsource any of our work. This way we can keep an eye on your project from beginning to end. Quality is important to us.
Color Depot’s favorite color is GREEN. Our actions today will determine the kind of world we will be living in tomorrow. Please check out our Eco Friendly page to see what Color Depot does on a daily basis to keep our environment as clean as possible.